Wednesday, August 11, 2004

If You Know It's a Commandment, Then You Know It Can Be Done

Nephi teaches us a great principle, And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I awill• go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no bcommandments unto the children of men, save he shall cprepare• a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them." http://scriptures.lds.org/1_ne/3/7#7

Are there any commandments that you have that you are not doing? If you know that it is a commandment, then you can know that you can do it. It's the epitome of faith. Faith in God.

I have been commanded to have charity. I have also been commanded to pray for it will all my heart. I must be able to attain the gift of charity if I have been commanded to have it!

That is good news!

No comments: